Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What's next?

There are may other things you can do with you pendulum, map dowsing, mirror scrying, ghost hunting.....etc.

This blog is intended to help the beginners and intermediates learn more, or at least get started with these tools. So I do not plan on getting any deeper into pendulums, in this blog, unless someone has a specific question. Feel free to ask, using the comment section below, and I will do my best to answer them.

I believe I will start with dowsing rods next week. If there is something else you would like to talk about next, instead of dowsing rods, let me know.

Until then...when we first stated about pendulums, I had told you some about semi-precious stones. You can use the information(metaphysical properties) on the stones to choose your pendulums, heal and align your Chakras and even heal yourself.

I don't recommend you use rocks instead of a Doctors care, but using the knowledge gained about stones to help heal yourself can't hurt.

That said, I have decided to start a rock of the week blog to go hand in hand with this one. To learn more about semi-precious stone just click on the link on the right hand side of this page called rock of the week.

Until next week,
Keep Rockin'
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment