Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our First Tool - Pendulums

I will be posting the pendulum blog in the next day or two.
I want to apologize for missing the last two days, been busy.

I have made a decision and it is Pendulums.

I will be posting the info in the next day or two, I wanted to give everyone time to get their pendulums out and ready.

I also want everyone to know that this is not going to be a history lesson.
I will give very little history, if you want details web research is easy enough.

I will give you basic what, where, when and how to.

After I post, I hope to get your feedback, questions comments and most important, suggestions. Especially on what you would like to see next.

This is a link to our pendulum shopping page:
C. Green pendulums.


Please email me if I can help!
And as always,
Keep Rockin'
Tina
www.cgreen.org

No comments:

Post a Comment